1.7.09

plans for tomorrow

sooo tired again, lots of paper work to do...tomorrow’s shipment day. i think everything is ready so i’m not worried at all.

i got some good news from Juan last monday, happy you liked the cigarettes and t-shirt!

i’m not gonna say what the news are cause i don’t wanna ruin it or bring bad luck to this :D

anyway, tomorrow i’m meeting my friends Yaha and Gise, well it’s not sure yet but we are planning to stay over Yaha’s place. i wanna go to a coffee shop, I’d like to go to TANTRA, the place we went last week, the atmosphere is so great!! But let’s wait and see what happens.

i was just talking to my friend Robert, i’m seeing him on Friday, maybe we’re having a beer or some cocktail, I love Margaritas which is my favorite beverage.

i love going to coffee shops, cause they are good places to have a good talk with my friends, i particularly like The Italian Coffee Company as it brings wonderful memories…i used to meet Juan there, when i wasn’t working for MIMI yet.

okay, i think it’s time to go home and get ready in case i’m staying over my friend’s house.

No comments: