18.7.09

Three girls...


Almost two years ago, we started writing our story...

At first it was just for fun, then i needed someone to guide me and there she was..."G"...more experienced and good listener...always trying to make me feel good...to support me...

"Y" was just a little girl, she's grown and matured a lot since we've met...she used to be our little girl...not any more...
So there we are...three girls...three friends who like spending time together...& this is one of the best moments we've shared...

**Last Friday we went to the cinema with Robert, we saw "The Proposal", nice movie, made me laugh a lot...i hadn't smiled and laughed as much as that day!!!

After that, Robert had to go home cause he had to work the next day, and we went to buy some groceries to cook breakfast...and of course, we got some grape juice for our traditional Vodka...hehe

We got to Y's house, and got ready to start the party...no, wait...it wasn't a party...we just updated with all that had happened to us very recently...then we started singing!! I began with a song called "Perfume de Gardenias"...i love that song...beautiful song, nice rythm...i just love it...i sang with Alejandro Fernandez, i'm not a fan but he's okay...

The best part of the night was when we were dancing..."Burundanga", "Techno Cumbia", some bachata...among others...it was fun!!

And then...i was very sleepy, it was 4 o'clock in the morning and i hadn't had much sleep that week, i was tired and the next day i had to wake up early as my brother was playing at Potros and it was gonna be the only game i could go (i didn't go to school, by the way)...The next morning, we can hardly woke up, i was thirsty...my first hangover even though i didn't get drunk!!!

Anyway, everything was worth, this Friday i'm seeing them again and then we rest for two weeks as Y is going home for some holiday...and then i get a week off in August and hope i can go away for some days to "el bosque" with Robert...i've been thinking a lot about it and i'd prefer going there than Guadalajara...but if we can go both places, it'd be also great!!!


note 1: My bro's team lost today...good luck for my cousin who's playing 2morro...
note 2: 2day was my last class with Rafael, such an excellent teacher...learnt a lot.
note 3: loved the blouse Robert bought for his mum's b-day.
note 4: my shoes hurt me...poor me!!
note 5: started watching the 2nd season of "pushing daisies"...
note 6: a party next to my house...i won't have to much sleep 2night...
note 7: last but not least, i got my first comment, thanx Mattew 4 the post & the advice, hadn't told anything cause it's not that good yet...just starting...but it's fun...hope to see you soon

2 comments:

Mattmos said...

Girls just wanna have fun, don't they Dalis? =D

I really dig your blog!!!!

dal said...

Thanks for taking ur time & visiting my blog...you might b d only 1...hehehe...

Hope it gets better, trying to do my best...

XOXOXO...dal