6.7.09

who said it was easy???


Life is hard, we all know that. It's not easy, we never get what we want. It seems to be some kind of rule, but still we have to find the best way to deal with all these.

“You have changed a lot, you matured a lot since last time I saw you”

These are some words my friend Ale told me during out last dinner.

I hadn’t seen her for a while, so she might have noticed how much I've grown, I know it, now I’m more self-confident, but still have the same problem!! But I think it's time for me to move on…

Last weekend was a bit strange, feel bad for my friend who lost his job, but I'm much better now.

Something that helped me a lot was going shopping ( never fails!…I'm not sure it's that how you say it in English!!) and seeing my friends from High School.

Arisbel,I hadn't seen her for 7 years!! Too much time, she's still the same, hahaha I laughed a lot when we were talking!!

Bere looks so good, much better, having lost her baby hurt her so much…but she's fine now.

And Adriana didn't attend our meeting, I wanted to meet her babies so bad…but that's okay, there are gonna be more opportunities (HOPE SO)

As I said, I went shopping, bought a yellow and red sweater, so cute!!

I know I have to save money, but I might not go anywhere, Juan hasn't told me if I can go to Canada, and it’s too much money. I’ll have enough by the time Juan is here, enough to spend with him, in case Bob really send him;if not, then I’ll buy lots of clothes and go to Sushi Ito with Robert.

It’s about time to go home and rest….

And forget some things… and calm down...

No comments: