29.6.09

21:27 hrs.

i hadn't had time to post anything, it was a very long and exhausting weekeend.

on Friday i felt so anxious and excited as i was sending Juan some cigarettes and a t-shirt, and i was so worried as well because i was afraid someone in Canada could open my small envelop and read it, at the beginning i didn't want to do it but Roberto insisted, so i finally wrote to Juan some few words. But then i started feeling sad, depressed, very lonely... cause i have my friends and family but i have no-one to share special moments. i cried a bit, couldn't help it.

on Saturday i was not feeling well so i didn't go to school, and i went with my brother to the University stadium called "Potros" He plays football, and it was his second match, he had lost one week before, so i went there to cheer him up and amuse myself a little bit. it was a good game, my bro is such a wonderful player...

i was okay, but then it started raining and i remembered all those days when we covered ourselfs, me and Juan, with my small green umbrella, when we cuddled and stayed in the couch or bed for a little while before going back home...

then on Sunday my cousin had also a football match, not good lost...but still we were there to supported him.

anyway, today i'm much better, still not liking my job too much but it's okay... the best part was getting juan's txt message, really hope Bob send him here for two months, we would have such an amazing time... he wouldn't regret coming down to Mexico..again :D

it's late, 21:44 hrs right now... i'm tired and feel asleep, so i just have to thank God for the good news about my Juan...

No comments: