21.6.09

happy father's day!!!

I suppose that Father's day has been celebrated in many countries, including Mexico and Canada, right?

So today we cooked something delicious for my father and uncle, the only men who are parents here ;D

I also had my first English class with a ten-year.old boy, very intelligent and cute! His name's Charly and wears glasses, I might like teaching him; then, an hour later his cousins came.

Now I'm doing some teaching as I need money by the end of this year... It's not too much, but who knows? it might help a lot!!

It was a good day, and now I have to go to bed, I'm very sleepy, but I'll try to post again something that happened to me yesterday when I went shopping with my friend.

But before leaving, I've got something to say:

Juan, happy father's day, hope you had fun w/your kids... Wish I was there to celebrate it with you too. It'd be wonderful if I were carring your baby, it's a shame I'm not... Still loving and caring about you.

Your baby v....

No comments: