19.6.09

friday, june 19th.

Okay, what about 2day? No news from you again, so that makes me really unhappy.

My plans 4 this weekend? Nothing special, I'm just going shopping with my best friend Robert. He is thinking of buying a nice pair of jeans and we might have some Sushi 4 lunch. But that's it!!

As I have no b-friend here, or something alike, I have to stay at home most of the time, watching TV or reading, or surfing on the internet, which has become a little bit interesting as I descovered lots of interesting blogs.

By the way, I've noticed I have to work hard to make mine better, I have no followers, which isn't too important because I have almost nothing.

Well, what I can tell you is that last Tuesday I went to a friend's graduation, it was pretty nice, not too many people, just his friends and family.

Then I went to Yaha's place, we had a cigarrette -I'm not very good at it but I kinda like it- and we also has a vodka w/grape fruit. Then I got wet on my way home... It's been rainning a lot lately, especially at night.

And that's it, we're getting ready as next week we'll have some visits from Canada (I thnk you know who, right?)

I thought YOU were coming but I might have to wait a little bit more to have you here...

Anyway, that's all 4 this week, which is almost over...

Let's see what comes next...

No comments: