23.6.09

New asignment...

This week my boss is in town, I was a bit nervous but everything's been sooo good!! Well, the bad news is that Juan isn't coming soon, but still LOVE him so MUCH... I can't help it... He stole my heart...

Anyway, it's been raining cats & dogs (hehe, I think it's a phrase that is no longer used...but it sounds funny :D) Last SAturday I got wet, as I told you I met my friend Robert, we went shopping 4 a pair of jeans, I looked like his mother, choosing clothes 4 him, it was so nice spending time with him, I hadn't seen him for a while, two weeks I think. Then, on my way home it started rainning and I got completely wet, the good thing is that I didn't get sick... and that's what happened!!!

That's all 4 now, just hope to have news about Juan coming down to Mexico soon!!!

No comments: