11.9.09

Quick little note before this weekend

Well I just want to say that I'm very happy now, because not only Juan is here, but also I feel good & frustrated with my job, but it's okay, i'm getting used to all this stuff...and i enjoy the little time i usually spend with my friends Robert, Yaha, Gise & Bere!!! And my big family, my brother, my sisters and my parents...

And...I was thinking, lately, of all the time i wasted...waitin' for him, there, at the same place, beggin' for something i can get by my own means...beggin' for something that someone else could give me...and here i am, with someone i never imagine to be with, cause he's different...but still the best for me...i know he won't be here all the time, but i do know he cares about me and that's all that matters...that's all that will ever matter!!

Once, at University, i heard a phrase "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with", but that it's just so unfair...so try to be with someone you love and who also loves you back!!

Have an excellent weekend!!!


1 comment:

Mafalda said...

Que bien!! me da gusto que te sientas muy feliz y que estes disfrutando de tu pareja, amigos y familia en general.. recuerda que lo más valioso es a veces lo que tenemos a ntro añlacanze y sin costo alguno.. besos..

feliz fin de semana para ti tmb =)