24.9.09

It's been...

a really weird day.

First, I had a dream with a group of great guys I had the pleasure to meet about two years ago, at different time: Beto, Rojo, Mattew, Julian... Well, the dream was good as we all were back at school, all sitting at the café; but it was also weird as I never had a lunch with all of them together. We did use to hang out when I was at CILC and all of them arrived and got ready for their classes, but that was it. I only had lunch and breakfast with Beto and Mattew... That's some of the things I really missed.

Then, when I arrived at work and opened my email, I saw a message from him...after so many months, not too many words, he just said hi and asked how I was...he thinks I'm mad at him, but I'm not...I just decided not to talk to him or call or write as he never does it either!! I answered back, just saying I am NOT mad and that I'm happy with my new job (which is half true hehe)

After that, I got a message from Juan, he just told me Bob (our big boss) wants to make him supervisor in Mexico for a year...and he was asking me for permission!! Of course, I'll let him come down, es de lo que pido mi limosna hahaha... And then he called at the plant, but I was a bit busy so I couldn't talk to him...

So many things...yesterday I saw one of my best friends, she just got separated, she might be pregnant also...but she seems to be okay... She and her husband used to argue a lot, about silly things, but he always ended up kicking her out their house and that's what my friend couldn't stand anymore. So she moved out. She was telling me that, somehow, she knows that Pepe doesn't love her anymore, that he was with her just because of the routine, and she doesn't want that... After hearing that, I advised her to do what she thinks is the best, cause I do believe that you cannot be with someone who does not love you back, and at the end, she'll be much better by her own... Hope she stays calm...

Finally, tomorrow is Yaha's birthday, well it was last Tuesday, but we'll celebrate till tomorrow...something very simple...just Japanese food, and Vodka...Gise, maybe Robert...and Gise's boyfriend!!

Hummmmm....What really made me think a lot was his email, hope he's fine...I think I still have some felling for him...I gotta admit it, but it's different now, cause Juan is everything for me...but it's hard to forget someone who was your first love, who meant a lot to you... Anyway, I'm not expecting anything else from him, i'm not even expecting to see him again... I don't want to... everything is better without him... It's been more than a year since I last saw him...good times though...

No comments: