7.6.10

About me =)

_______Bests________
1. male friend: Roberto, Hugo, Mateo, Diego.
2. female friend: Gise, Yaha, Bere
3. Vacation: Taxco I guess hahaha
4. age: now... 26
5. memory: Too many to tell.

_______Worst________
1. Time of day: 7.00 am cause I gotta get up :S
2. Day of the week: Monday
3. Food: Argentinian steak
4. Memory: Finding out that somebody I care a lot about lied to me :'(
5. Subject: Can't decide...but History I think,well it's boring!!

_______Lasts__________
1. Person you saw: My Sis
2. Talk on the phone with: J.F.D.
3. Hugged: Gise
4. IM: What's that?

_______Firsts_________
2. Car: Renault Clio maybe next year :D
3. First school: Margarita ... something...can't remember
4. Job: Teaching

...I just notice that there's no "1" for this seccion lol...

_______Today________
1. What are you doing now: Posting something in my blog
2. Tonight: Have everything ready for tomorrow
3. Wearing: Pj's & old t-shirt
4. What did you eat for lunch: Steak with red spicy sauce.
5: Better than yesterday: Yip, much better!!

No comments: