4.1.10

Nothing to do...

Just waiting for Mr. Bob to come downstairs so I can go home!
Anyway, 2day was a good day, I did many thinks: updated my files, cleaned my desk, finished Dec inventory... and it was even better 'cause Juan called me this morning, he might come next month, and by that time I will have some money saved already...
and we can to go to the beach, Puerto Vallarta or Huatulco
I told Juan about some land that is being sold...I'd buy it if only I had the money, and I'd build a house...and bring him to Mexico, marry him and make a family...
It sound great, easy, perfect! isn't it??
But it's not, and he just laughed at me!! Anyway, I've always been a dreamer... and who knows...maybe...some day all my dreams and wishes come true...right??
Okay, time to go... CIAO

1 comment:

Mafalda said...

No dejes de soñar ... de tener fé y de trabajar para logar ese sueño.. todo en esta vida es posible chamaca.. que seas feliz este 2010..